Recipes and More
Click here to view all our delicious recipes!
Summer Inspiration from New Mexico
Tossed Green Salad
5 Ways to spice up your summer dishes
Having returned from a trip to New Mexico where every meal incorporated either red or green sauce, we are full of ideas for taking your summer cook-outs and your stand-by meals to a new level. Summer never tasted so good!
- Mix Ranchero Red or Viva Verde with mayonnaise and use on sandwiches and hamburgers - delicious!
- Mix Ranchero Red sauce into your favorite ketchup, making it more flavorful. You can regulate the heat by the amount you add.
- Add Viva Verde to your favorite potato salad recipe to give it a little more zing
- Add some Viva Verde sauce to pesto and Ranchero Red sauce to spaghetti sauce.
- Add a little Ranchero Red sauce to your Bloody Mary, instead of hot sauce.